Evolution Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolution Gaming roleplay forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ACCEPTED]Kaiz's Admin application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiz

[ACCEPTED]Kaiz's Admin application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Kaiz's Admin application   [ACCEPTED]Kaiz's Admin application EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:16 pm

Your in game name: Kaiz_Kirishima
Do you read our Requirments: Yes
Rate your English (Rate it 0/10): 9
Rate your Deagle Skills (Rate it 0/10): 8
Your reason why you want to be admin: i'm willing to To work for the server and protect it from hackers and create great jobs like houses every where and help people and refund them and I have great Experince In Adminstration and Mapping also I will be active all the ways but only in 3 days in the week (School Sorry for this) But I promise I'll show great jobs and great things to this server because I like to be admin to work for the server all the time and protect it from hackers Im sorry for the 0 playing hours because Im new on the server but I can work on any script on any GM I hope you accept me to become admin sorry for saying IRL problems or IG problems but I promise I'll work for the server all the time.
Back to top Go down
JackFrost
Head Administrators
Head Administrators
JackFrost

[ACCEPTED]Kaiz's Admin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Kaiz's Admin application   [ACCEPTED]Kaiz's Admin application EmptyWed May 13, 2015 2:32 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Kaiz's Admin application
Page 1 of 1